Area Technical Sales Manager – Dublin
A company where you can thrive and grow, driven by passion and excellence. Based in Dublin this is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic individual to become part of a company that is a fastener & fixings solutions provider across a multitude of industry sectors.
With over 60 years of heritage the company is currently going through a strategic growth period, integrating new technologies, innovation and developing our team to achieve the vision of becoming one of Irelands leading distributors. Working with global suppliers, we distribute well known solutions across the island of Ireland through direct & specification sales.
The Area Technical Sales Manager, reporting to the National Sales Manager for Ireland where you’ll be field based providing solutions of fasteners, fixings & mechanical support systems in the Dublin region.
This a strategically important position with a focus on creating new business demand, developing our routes to market and generating full system sales opportunities for the Mechanical, Electrical & Construction sector.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the business targets and goals within your area and work as an integral part of the team accountable for effective management of growth with existing and new customers, integrating with specification sales.
You’ll spend most of your time in the field providing technical expertise and solutions, owning and developing the relationships with Mechanical & Electrical, Contractors, Surveyors, Main Contractors, Local Authorities, Architects & Engineers, Housing Associations and Building Owner clients
- Generate complete system sales opportunities
- Deliver the targets and objectives set by showing initiative to create effective delivery plans
- Site investigation and reports will be required as part of the role.
- Provide input to your area’s sales strategy, aligned with wider business needs
- Provide and present presentations to target customers and potential clients
- Adhering to all aspects of quality control, operational excellence and compliance required to deliver a quality service, including maintaining accurate CRM records
- Strategic Business Development, building new business opportunities, clients and representatives
- Presenting and communicating daily.
- Attend regular shows, seminars, conferences and meetings as necessary
What We’re Looking For
- Commercial Understanding and Experience within the Mechanical l Electrical l Support Systems l Fasteners & Fixing sector.
- Coachable, Flexible and highly motivated.
- Good technical knowledge of the building industry preferably with a qualification to match
- Proven track record in winning new business, with a hunger to succeed
- Project management or strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Positive and confident communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships within the industry
- Self-Starter with the ability to achieve set targets and who can work well on their own initiative
- Full driving licence essential
- Undertake other relevant duties that maybe required from time to time
- Excellent judgement and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage a high volume of workload and have a flexible approach
- Exceptional presentation skills – written and verbal
- Ability to clearly/effectively communicate at all levels internally and externally within the organisation
- Inquisitive personality with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams
In return, offering a competitive renumeration package, ongoing training and the opportunity to work for a visionary business and a talented team.
Working together we can achieve great things. We believe that we are stronger together, we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this exceptional career opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com